Location: SFO, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
• Play technical SME role on projects to design Salesforce Solution design, provide technical walkthrough to Salesforce developers and client features owners
• Provide technical leadership on projects by providing necessary guidance to team members to follow Salesforce best practices
• Accountable for Salesforce technical delivery - Build, System Testing handover/co-ordination, Tech. documentation and deployment activities
• Play lead in reviewing Epics/User-stories, convert functional requirements to technical requirements, estimate user stories, plan team capacity and work closely with Scrum Master to finalize Sprint scope
• Ability to analyze/identify gaps in functional/business requirements, discuss with functional and client product owners on required changes that aligns with Salesforce product stack and architecture
• Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and customization using APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.,
• Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
• Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT
• Define code review methodology, perform independent code reviews and certify code developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
• Manage risks and issues as well as cross dependencies with other teams. Communicate effectively with internal teams and client to address technical design and functional gaps.
• Ability to effectively debug and resolve technical issues and/or defects which may be reported because of faults in the production system.
• Assist with client presentations and proposal creation as required.
• Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required.
• Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience (Experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Lightning Communities. Marketing cloud experience is a plus)
• Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration features like Workflows, Process builder and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.,
• Proven integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On
• Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages.
• Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
• A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE.
• Strong preference for candidates who are Salesforce.com certified in the following areas – Certified Platform Developer I, Certified Platform Developer II.
Thanks & Regards,
Global Nest LLC
281 State Route 79, Suite 208
Morganville, NJ 07751
Phone # (732) 333-5933
Please don't print this Email unless you really need to - this will preserve trees on planet earth.